Thursday, February 14, 2008

I LOVE...

getting good mail from great friends, Disneyland's chocolate covered carmel apples (never gets old), and my annual Disneyland pass, sunny days off work, unexpected phone calls, dates with my number one man, kissing, new white board markers, drawing pictures in our class notes (especially when the kids laugh and poke fun...cuz secretly I know they love it), my job, a super role model mom who teaches me great things, a couragous dad, a sister who will listen to me complain/tell the same story over and over-cuz she knows it makes me feel better, Lauren's advise (and company, and friendship), my apartment, eating out, chocolate covered strawberries, my sporty cute car, my brother and how he treats his wife (notes taken), sunrises, vacations and cruises, rental cars, lipgloss, ...bascially, life is good. Happy Love day!

3 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Awww... I love this post! I love how you recognize all the good around you, because you are amazing yourself. :) Hope you had a good love day!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Kaylinn - hi! So I need to know about this man in your life! I'm guessing he's the cute one you went to ....texas? with? Fill me in!

Katie said...

Kaylinn--I love the quilt that you and your mom made for my baby boy. I missed you yesterday, but it was so fun to see your mom at my shower. I am living at home until this baby is born so you have to stop by if you are back up here. Thanks again for the quilt. He is going to love it!