Reasons to celebrate today:
1) "Tuesday Newsday": code word for students read the newspaper and do the assignment, teacher...supervise! No teaching involved
2) "Taco Tuesday": Rubio's fish taco's...only .99 cents! A delicious filling meal under $5.00
3) American Idol: Men sing tonight!
4) 1st work day of the week, only 3 left! 'SNAP'
5) Gloomy clouds=hot bath, hot chocolate, cozy blanket, and remote before bed! (see item 3)
Self--great day!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Celebrating Tuesday
Posted by Kaylinn at 1:20 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I especially love #5! Although you don't experience many "gloomy" days there, you have to admit that nothing beats some good R & R to unwind from the day. :)
Hi, Kay. Looks like things are going just peachy for ya. I didn't know that your favorite day was Tuesday.
See you soon ... Well, in a couple of months ...
P.S. I just tagged you! Hope you have a few spare minutes to kill. :)
Post a Comment