Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mark your Calendar


While sitting here, minding my own business at work, (specifically
I'm eating my chinese food and surfing google during my "prep"
hour) I happen upon the most splendid news! ANTM will air its Cycle 10 season PREMIERE on Wednesday 2/20! For the record, I guessed 2 of the top 3 correctly in cycle 9.
Dear CW,
Thank you for giving mid-week Wednesday purpose again!
Love, me

2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

ANTM!! Oh, how I love that show! (Pretty much anyone who doesn't know what ANTM stands for is not a true fan). :) But here's the real question... When does The Bachelorette start? :)

Kris and Kally said...

How hilarious! I was just about to put up another post about my ANTM obsession! I tivo it each week and then watch it, re-watch it, and then re-watch it again! Who is your favorite this cycle???