Friday, February 1, 2008

Special Delivery


Lauren Kammeyer-
Thank you so much for the most amazing display of floral arrangements delivered to my desk this afternoon! I've always wanted a delivery of flowers to come while I was at school, all unexpected. And on such perfect timing; words can not express. Your thoughtfullness definatly lifted my spirits.
Lets get together! The usual. You get the Pizza since you've got pipeline right there, i'll bring the.....beverage!
Here's to the best girlfriend a woman could ask for.
--me

2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

I'm loving this post! Too bad the florist messed up a bit - there were supposed to be roses in the arrangement... But oh well, it still looks lovely! :) You totally deserve it! I totally wish we could get together for "the usual." Hugs!

The Kammeyers said...

P.S. Did I say "totally" enough? I think I totally did. :)