Thursday, August 30, 2007

EXTREME HEAT WARNING

THE SANDLOT


Porter: This pop isn't working, Benny. I'm roasting like a toasted
cheeser! It's so hot here!

Squints: It's 800 degrees out there. You can't play baseball. - You have to call it
for the day.

Timmy: You gotta listen to him, Benny.


Benny: Vote then. Anybody who wants to be... a "can't hack it" panty waist... who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand.





[ Chattering In Agreement ]- Yeah, I can handle that.


--

CURRENT WEEKLY FORECAST: Please remember this is the first week of school!!! Holy blazings.


Thursday: High: 106° -- feels like 107°


(as a side note...cancer cells die at 104 and the human body cannot survive past 107~which means that the asphault could kill a human~which means school should be cancelled)
Friday: High: 102°

(i'm calling in sick)

Saturday: High: 103°

Sunday: High: 103°

3 comments:

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

Oh may land. School should be canceled every day in Arizona. I just drove home from texas to gilbert without A/C. I think as I walk by every car, I can see the plastic melting off the steering wheel. I'm sorry you have to live through that.

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

By the way, I still can't beleive you took that phrase from trent "...And Such is Life..."

Brooke said...

I know the feeling quite well. I practically (okay, I did) cry in my car today driving around. Do you remember my old Honda? Well, she's still kickin' but the AC isn't.