Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lovely Lauren Lewis


For our last who-ra-ra before the wedding, Lauren came down to So. Cal to enjoy a little R&R and great food and friends. We are of the same thread her and I so it was so great to hit the road and forget about life! First stop...of course...Disneyland! Lauren hadn't been in forever so it was FANTASTIC to re-live the glory and magic of the parks.


Hooray for carmel apples. And by lets get a snack, I mean lets get an apple covered in carmel and chocolate goodness large enough to feed a small country!



Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Hold on to your hats and glasses, this heres the wildest ride in the wilderness.

This is what I assume life would look like if I were on drugs. :)

I wish...I wish...



After a hit at the happiest place on earth for some happy memories in the making, we moved out to Santa Monica to "Live it up at the Hotel California". Sun, Surf, the Pier, good food and of course Celebrity Sightings! While sunning it up on the Santa Monica beach lifeguard house #2 who else parks their bodies just a stones throw away but Mark Ruffalo. (think 13 going on 30, or Just like Heaven). And like always, I'm pretty much a paparatezzi memeber myself. Such good times.



And a little Sand and Sun action! (Check out that tan line I've got going! Nice)

And a side order of famous people! And of course the ferris wheel. IT wasn't so bad alone! :)

1 comments:

Brooke said...

What? How do you find all these famous people everywhere you go? I'm jealous, I love seeing the famous in person- a weird quirk of mine. Anyway! These pictures are super cute! Do you have a yearly pass to Disneyland or what?