If this teaching gig doesn't work out...I've decided to go into hair! ;) Dad said his hair has been falling out and so on my visit today, I brought down a razor and just "Bic"d it all. Now dad looks all shiny. 

Dad is doing better. The treatments in Mexico seem to be helping. First time crossing the border was a little strange, but its actually quite fun. I think I will be able to relate to my studetns better. ;) To check further on dad's progress, check his blog space at http://jcwright.blogspot.com
Monday, September 3, 2007
Another Option
Posted by Kaylinn at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This is so sweet Kaylinn. I love it- you can see how much your love your daddio.
Kaylinn,
I'm sad that your dad is sick. It looks like the treatments in Mexico are going well though. I'll keep him in my prayers.
Kaylinn,
I found you. So good to see that things are working for your dad. You are so beautiful and look so happy in your pictures. I am blogging now too. Braden and I are expecting so I sit on the couch a lot cuz I'm so sick. Not fun. But again so good to see you. We need to keep in touch. Check out my blog!
Hi Kaylinn- I am so glad you wrote. I have had you on my mind and really meaning to get in touch with you- what a perfect way. we are traveling right now but hope to stay in better touch with you and pour through your blog (I LOVE BLOGS!!) hope you are doing well! love hillary
Post a Comment