What a whirlwind weekend in Salt Lake/Logan for Lauren and Aaron's wedding. As the Maid of Honor, it was the first wedding I've ever actually been in with the exception of my sister. We don't do the whole climb the ladder thing in my world, no bridesmaid stuff, just straight to the big leauges. I'm all or nothing. The wedding was at the Logan, Utah temple and even though the weather wasn't the best, or really good at all, we all smiled for the pictures. Of course Lauren and Aaron didn't seem to mind. The reception was at the Lion House where I knew nobody but at least I looked good. :)
This was at the rehersal? dinner the evening before. We don't reherse in Mormon weddings, but it was a good meal anyway. Thanks to the Kammeyers' we all ate like royalty.
Lauren's sister made our necklaces and you can't see it real good in this shot but they were BEAUTIFUL. She should sell them. She said she is thinking about it. Maybe I can get her to do my wedding jewlery. ?? Lindsay...yes?...maybe? Love you Lauren Kammeyer!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Wedded Bliss
Posted by Kaylinn at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
loving the updates! thanks for you comments :) hopefully I can see you sometime when you are up here- I'd love to catch up.
Post a Comment