Last visit would of course have to be to see Tessa and Cory and the nephew Macade in Lakewood, Washington (south of Seattle near Tacoma). A little boating and a lot of fun! How could you not fall in love with this boy! He is so CUTE! And tessa is great. Then on the flight home, Tessa and I ended up being on the same plane to Oakland as I was on my way home to Ontario totally unplanned. It was so fun to get to take the little hop over together and then really sad to say goodby on the plane.
Macade smiles so cute with his 6 teeth, too bad he sees the camera and makes this face EVERY TIME!!!



1 comments:
Oh I love you guys! Thanks for the encouragment. . . I am still thinking that one of these days they are going to look at me and realize me for the fraud that I really am! Welp, good luck with your school. I can't keep your family off my mind and out of my prayers. Love you to pieces!
Post a Comment