Its always good to visit the Parental Units. Especially with the news of Dad's illness, it was especially nice to visit them. For Dad's birthday and just before his first Chemo treatment, we took him to Jack London's Square in Oakland. Good times, a little water, sun, and family.




5 comments:
You are bloggin' fool! I can't keep up with you! Well, first of all, is your dad alright? I hope everything is okay. Second of all, my life really isn't that glamorous, I promise! That's why I said blogging is fun because it highlights those rare occasions that are interesting. I should start blogging about my monotonous daily routine of waking up around 7:00am, eating breakfast along side Noah,clean the house, find some new project to do, feed Noah lunch, etc. etc. Although, I do have to say I do love my little Noah. Anyway! Let me know about your pops.
p.s. love the chaps.
Just found your dad's blog. I'm so sad and sorry to hear about his cancer. I had no idea but I really haven't had time to sit down and peek at everyone's blogs. How are YOU doing with it? I will keep you and your cute family in my prayers Kaylinn.
Miss Kay...YOU LOOK SO DANG CUTE! You really look great my friend! Take care and I hope to chat soon. Love you!
umm...that anonymous is me Sarah Krause :) The unknown is known now :)
Good Luck Kaylinn!!!!! Keep me posted on your year, I am hoping that Christmas comes soon! No, just kidding, it's been lots of fun! Well Kay, Buenos Suerte! (Good Luck, FYI)!!!
Post a Comment