Monday, July 23, 2007

Orange County Fair

As we all know too well, summer is moving along beautifully, and with that, a stop at the all famous OCFair seemed in order for Stephanie and I. Funnell Cake, rides, random "talent" acts that weren't so talented, collectors items and the winning brownie/cookie/pie recepie all in the mix. It was quite the day! And I even got some good sun. P.S. Don't judge me on my attire!

Lots of people, lots of space, and lots of fun. Did I mention the goodness of the funnel cake? FAir food is always better.
"Is that a camel" Sure enough, I was petting a baby camel. What do we call that...a Camelette?
This guinne pig is pretty much the only action I get these days. And even he was shying away. Actually, I'm not even sure if it was a "he". Oh dear...don't ask.
ON the Ferris Wheel. Why do our faces look so pure? :)

And we all know I was in love with the fresh squeezed lemonade a little too much!

4 comments:

Shar said...

Sinner.

Brooke said...

I really love the picture of the lemon- you lemon head you! Yes, sinner.

JONATHAN CARL WRIGHT said...

You look so great.

Kendra Leigh said...

Hey Kaylinn!
Glad to see you are enjoying the summer! I am also glad I got the link to your blog (from your dad's). Thinking of you all the way from NYC,
love, Cousin Kendra