Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer School

Time is wizzing by and I can hardly believe that there are only 6 days left of Summer School before I am home free for 3 weeks of glorious vacation! During the school year we have about a million projects and different random things we try to do but summer school doesn't allow for a whole lot of extra. So I was really proud of my students work in their trench warfare projects. Here they had to build a trench battlefield showing the front lines, and the deadly "no mans land". They all did so great. Here are a few examples. Can you believe that I'm the teacher! Holy Cow!















And just to clear up any doubt, in regards to the water paintings behind that first trench...yes, i do in fact teach High School. 10th Grade actually, now where did I leave my crayons? :)


I love my job! I can't believe I am "on the other side of the desk"! Say hello to my kids~I love them. And look how well they work. I've got them coloring or reading their books or something really quiet and intensive! :) The best work!




1 comments:

Brooke said...

You must be one amazing teacher for your students to build such amazing trenches. And as for the "and"- you will have your and soon enough :)