Its Fantastic! Moving itself is really not all that exciting but the change is really fun. My new apartment is really cute. They allow us to paint which has brought an all new demension to my very uneventful world. I am an amature to painting so the experience of it all was really interesting. Trying to tape, and the drop cloth and all. It was really funny! The tape turned out to be a great investment--or NOT--now I need to buy touch up paint...stupid. And the Uhaul experience turned out to be interesting. This is why we have men in our lives. I should not have to drive that hunk of truck down the 91 freeway. Holy cow talk about an experience. I was driving like a grandma all hunched over and afeared for my life! One box at at time I am now officially moved in again. Woo Hoo. SO now I am set for another 12 months..until the next move.




2 comments:
Well, moving really stinks. I'm glad to be a little more settled for a while. (It better be like, ten years) You'll have to put pictures up when you get your apartment all done. I bet it will be really cute.
Congrats on the move! No problem about the Disneyland thing- we had so much fun and fast passes in addition to the family swap passes made our lives so much easier. So, your paint on your walls is the exact color as my living room! I love it!
Post a Comment