Don't be jealous but one of the benefits of living coastal is on random days, you can take a quickie drive over to the ocean and enjoy some salty sea air and the wind blowing in your face. A wonderful reminder that life is worth living. We took a great venture on bikes along the Huntington Beach coast and it was so marvelous. With a stop in at Ruby's on the Pier we had hotdogs, burgers, and fries for those who care to eat them. Lets be honest, it was truely an American weekend.
P.S. Don't judge me on my attire. We are at the beach therefore dress standards don't exactly apply.




2 comments:
I cannot believe you are wearing that! I am kidding- you look great. That's a great picture. I miss your fun-lovin' spirit!
Looks like you are having fun in the sun... and it totally snowed here yesterday. Be really grateful for the warm weather.And like Brooke said... you look great!
Post a Comment