Its a funny thing being single and moving on in life. Those who enter "adulthood" with a ceremony, white dress, and beau~do it with hords of gifts and checks pointing them in the right direction to a functional home. I just kinds find things out as I go along. Who knew that eating dinner could be such an ordeal. Well it is in my household. Having just moved here...obviously...I am lacking in some major meal time necessities; specifically~a can opener and some major pieces of furniture. Ever try opening a can with a hammer and skrewdriver? ... Me neither but I did have to run to the store mid-meal cookage for the correct can opening device. As for the furniture, of course the couch was a must have, and the dresser, nightstand, computer desk, and new bedding I couldn't live without. And with the ability to paint, you can't just not do that. A little purchase here and there quickly turns into more money than I make. Too bad I didn't think of the consequences of eating without a dining table. Count your blessings as you gather your families around this fabulous luxury. Maybe next month I can be counted among the sophistacated table eating kind!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment