Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Heart will go On-



Yes, indeed, I too am a star struck Disney-goer. I have been to Disneyland several times since moving here but have yet to have a celeberity run it until yesterday. Stephanie and I were in toontown waiting for our chance to ride the Roger Rabbit spin out ride and as we came around the corner who was coming out of the exit but the acutal Celion Dion! She was so close I could have spit on her...but didn't for fear her Body Guard would have his way with me! Rather than running up to her begging for pictures and autographs, I just gawked from a distance and swore at my camera for not working faster. It was rather funny, she pretended she didn't realize that I was totally staring at her and making quite a scene in my little world. She was so gracious and was so cute with the kids she was with. Following our celebrity encounter, we did what any decent human beings would do...text messaged every living person in our cell phone. (As opposed to all unliving people?) So there you have it...I've seen Celion Dion in Disneyland close enough to touch. That makes me pretty much famous myself!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You seem to have mastered the blogger! Your page is so cute and you are so adventurous! I cannot believe all the things you have done, you are nutty. And we are going to Disneyland this week- I am hoping to see a celebrity myself!

Brooke said...

Yep, it's me again! Just wanted to ask if you have any tips or tricks about maneuvering around Disneyland?