So its been 7 months in my new enviornment and I'm already packing up and moving again! I think I've set a new record for the most moves in the shortest amount of time. But I've signed a year lease in my new place which hopefully will keep me grounded for a little longer. (Hopefully) So where is my new abode? Chino Hills--in this charming little community. Its a little closer to work on the other side so rather than travelling west, I'll go east. This should clear up the traffic issue I deal with daily! And with a cute greenbelt and garden with this trendy fountain and all, its definatly a step up from my behind the mall next to the freeway location I currently reside. I must admit, the moving part is not so exciting, but the opportunity for change is!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so excited to see pictures and read what's going on with you! Keep me updated when you put new stuff on!
Love,
Emily
I hear you about the traffic. Try living in it for 18 years! Now I think traffic is like when all three lanes on Main Street are filled with like 30 cars. I don't think we'll be moving back to California anytime soon! But... good luck with that.
Post a Comment