
When you have the opportunity to do a little something different, take that chance. Among my list of things I've done, I can now add"climb up a rock" to it. Its actually a really physically demanding activity--more so than I had anticipated. The people there call it a "sport" that you "train for". I don't know if I'd go as far as to say that it is a "sport", but definatly a great way to get a work out. My last climb I even climbed all YELLOWS. Now, I'm not exactly sure what that means to a real rock climber, but moving from step and grab any deal on the rock, to use only the Yello ones was a big thing for me! The best part of the activity-- and I wouldn't say it in public *wink wink* (oh wait, yes I would) was watching the guys climb the rope-free wall on the other side...with no shirts on! Their back muscles were amazing! And I could have washed my clothes on their stomachs. Its too bad really, I'll never be satsified by another man.


1 comments:
You are so athletic. That is so cool that you can climb rocks. We will have to climb some time together. love you girl!!
Post a Comment