Sunday, June 17, 2007

San Diego Sun


With Summer here, Stephanie and I have decided that we are not going to let the weeks pass us by with nothing to show for our days off. So each weekend we are going, doing, experiencing, and being! Stop number one: San Diego.




We spent most of the time sitting on the beach and doing a whole lot of soaking up the sun. We made a wonderful investment in some boogyboards which really made the entire day worth it! After doing a little body surfing, and boogyboarding, we met up with one of Stephanie's friends and went snorkling in a cove around the rocks. Beautiful big orange fish and a lobster were the great sights of the day, and a fantastic sunburn on the back of my legs and my back to show for a great day.


Friday we did more of the same. A stop at Old Town San Diego had some great shops and goodies. I even tried flavored honey for the first time which was an exprience...I guess. We stopped at the tied pools and a lighthouse for show. BEAUTIFUL! It is days like these that remind me how blessed we are and what a wonderful world we all enjoy!

So--cheers to San Diego.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love Old Town San Diego! Cody and I were there just a few months ago. So fun! Those pictures are so beautiful.

The Ross Family said...

Hey sista,
It sounds like you have had a lot of fun in old san diego. I wish i was there with you. So much time and so many things for you to see. I wish i had that. My days are full of a whole lot of nothingness. i hate it. keep up the great summer activities and keep us all posted. Love ya.

Shar said...

SPF 30. Always. Come on Kaylinn, we don't want any of that nasty skin cancer!