It has been so long since I've written a little something! I guess its because not a whole lot has been going on. All my favorite TV shows have come to an abrupt end. Reality TV wasn't so good to me this season as all my favorite teams/people didn't win. That in and of itself is a tragedy.
I am now the organist for the ward here. Didn't know I could play the organ did you? Well, I didn't either but I've been practicing these past 3 weeks and I'm pretty good if I do say so myself. Not too shabby.
And of course school is on the verge of ending. 9 days left! Its exciting and weird all at the same time. The only thing annoying is when parents begin to say, "What am I going to do with my kid all summer" To them I say, "I am not a day care center!" I hate that when parents drop their kids off and then don't care what happens for the next 6 hours. Note to you girls as parents, when your sons start school, when your teacher calls with concerns about him, don't be oblivious to the idea that he could potentially be having problems, and never NEVER treat them as your free daycare provider! (Its only happend once but I haven't fully gotten over it!) :) Of course summer school follows graduation day about a week later so my break will be a little short. I get all of August off and a little extra money since I am teaching these next two months so that is all good news!
Monday, May 28, 2007
We like May but June is Better
Posted by Kaylinn at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Look at you being a teacher. And I'll take your advice about not treating school like a daycare. I'll probably cry all day when Brett starts kindergarten 'cause I'll miss him so much. Hey, I'm coming down there on Thursday, maybe we can get together.
You look so great! I hope Noah has a such a cute teacher when it's his time to go off to school!
Post a Comment